Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Science Proposal for a better classroom

WHEEL'Z



Our invention is called WHEEL'Z. WHEEL'Z is a combination of wheel and chair or wheel and table. WHEEL'Z is very easy to use, made and not much money needed. WHEEL'Z will help you to be able to move more convenient, easy, fast and flexible. With the big wheel, WHEEL'Z is very easy to move. Our wheel will also help to reduce the friction between the floor and the chair/table. So instead of pushing so hard to move out of the chair, this invention will help you to be able to move more convenient, easy, fast and flexible.

My notebook is where I draft out all my ideas, my notebook help me to plan out all my thinking in a nice place so I can organize my ideas and don't mess up with my mind.

Some challenges are to collaborate. Because our group is full with boys, we need to find a way to talk to them and for they to listen. Also another challenge is when they are a lot of groups, all the people are shouting so we can't listen to each other very well.

How did we over come those challenge? We all as a group try hard to participate well with each other, and we just try to communicate as best as we can. So that everyone understands the group fixture and plan

Things needed: chair/table, wheel, bolt
                                 1       :     4    :   4                









I'm a good collaborator and helped to lead the group to success. I use good discussion techniques to get a conclusion. I listen to everyone.................I get a B      I understand, I didn't answer the question. Actually, I did. But i erased it. Good for me......................................................... SRY.. :) you didn't know that I collaborate bc i didn't write it down. I actually want to tell you, I did! No one collaborate as much as me. Not even Miu-Miu. Thankyou

1 comment: