Thursday, October 29, 2015

Art Mood LA reflection


I think that my mood in sixth grade is like the artwork by Jackson Pollock because the painting shows all different ideas or emotions I have. The picture has lots of colour that can be represent as my ideas that pop out every time I have a project or homework. Like when I have an assignment in science to make a planet project, my ideas start popping up in my head and I think that if I choose to make a 3D planet by sticking foam out of a foam plate will the teacher like it because it need to be creative to get an E. Then another idea come up, ‘how about if I just make a poster?’ but then I think if I make poster, some of my friend may think I’d copy them because they said they are going to make poster.’ After that, another idea come ‘what if I tape a planet to a rope and make a motor at the middle so it can move around the sun like the usual Earth do? But if I don’t finish it on time?’ I think that the ideas I have are like the colour in the paper that. I didn't have only one idea and the paper didn’t have only one colour too. Also this picture is like me when I once forgot to do my French homework. I felt angry when Mr. Olivier shouts at me. I felt sad that I didn’t do my homework. I felt shock when I forget to do my homework. But I also felt crazy. I think all my ideas or emotion is the paint, and I’m the paper, which is full with paints.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe you can capitalize your M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like everything is honest. Maybe you don't have to write "Three D" just write "3D" Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your writing really comes from your heart and you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your writing really comes from your heart and you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you expressed you expressed your feelings

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job writing this! I liked how you sounded like you are really talking to the reader and sharing truthful and honest ideas.

    ReplyDelete