Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Social Study Quarter 1 reflection

In this quarter

I learn about City state(Neolithic)and Hunters and Gatherers(Palaeolithic). I learned the four themes of studying history for each time period, the first theme is Culture, second is Government, third is Economics and last is Geography. I also learn the differences between City-state to Hunters and Gatherers for example Hammurabi's code that doesn't exist in Hunters and Gatherers but has in City-state.

I really enjoyed debating with other people, I also enjoyed working with my teams for example helping together to find information. I enjoyed reading the Hammurabi's code. I dislike that the Hammurabi's code is so strict and harmful .

The easy things for me was to researched  information, when I wrote it down and remember it. Hard things is to think on my feet fast. And to try to speak before other rebut us back.

I need to work on telling why the information I give out is good and why it is bad. Also tell how this effect the history. I need to work on think on my feet faster.

1 comment: