Monday, January 11, 2016

LA Reflection 2


In second quarter, I read non-fiction articles and I learned about the difference structures of non-fiction articles such as Compare and Contrast, Cause and Effect or Problems and Solution. From this, it helped me to know how many ways I can write a non-fiction articles. It's my first time to learn about this and I felt good to know something new. The structure can help me in the future for example, in collage I may need to write a non-fiction articles and I will know what kind of structure I need to use to get a better grade.

3 comments:

  1. I really have liked how you have said that when you learned how to write a non fiction article it could heals you when you go to college in the future. I also liked how you got a picture of a table and show the structures of writing a nonfiction article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with JJ the picture of the different structures will help you remember what you learned. Thanks for all your strong efforts - you should feel proud of all the progress you are making in language arts!

    ReplyDelete