Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SS Mockumentary reflection

1. Did you tell a story or just report information?
We did a mockumentary and I think that we told a story about what happen when the crusaders were at Antioch.
2. What went well?
I think that the thing that went well is our video that is a little bit funny and has information. We didn't have any problems working together and it's a very fun time. And our video is smooth as silk.
3. What was challenging? How would you handle that challenge now?
We didn’t really prepare so much to be a director that we don't really know how many scenes we actually need and we didn’t know much about the green screen that we are supposed to not move our camera because our background went moving all the time even though it's supposed to stay still. If we can do it again, I would like to add more information, set the camera straight and shoot some more scenes to go with the audio.
4. What was enjoyable about creating this project? Did the entertainment part take away the overall message?
I really like shooting video and be the director. I don’t think that the entertainment part take away the overall message and I think that we don't actually have a really funny part but it’s just that the boys acting are funny and there acting support what happen.
5. What did you learn from this project?
I learn how to use the green screen (as I already said that we weren't supposed to move the camera) and how to actually direct other people to act in a real movie.


1 comment: