Tuesday, June 2, 2015

poetry presentation reflection

        


reflection Question

What is the easiest part? the easiest part is to choose and writes poems because I don't need to think much about how beautiful or ugly it is but i choose from my feeling.
What is the best part? the best part is putting picture in because all the picture are so cute and it is very easy to find in the internet.
What did you done well?graphics because all of the graphics are very awesome for me.
What can you improve? Make the poem more making sense because after all the comment I read, Risha says to almost all of my poem that it doesn't really make sense ( But Alanah understand ).
What did you learn? I learn about difference kind of poems and how is it difference for example : couplet is a two line poem and alliteration is a  poem that have alot of the same first syllable for each word..

In paragraphs

I think the easiest part is to choose and writes poems because I don't need to think much about how beautiful or ugly it is but i choose from my feeling. The best part for me is to put in pictures because all the picture are so cute and it is very easy to find in the internet.And the part I think that I have done very well would be to put in graphics and pictures because all of the graphics are very awesome for me.. I could improve by make the poem more making sense because after all the comment I read, Risha says to almost all of my poem that it doesn't really make sense ( But Alanah understand ).From this presentation it teach me about difference kind of poems and the difference of each poem for example : couplet is a two line poem and alliteration is a  poem that have  a lot of the same first syllable for each word.


No comments:

Post a Comment