Thursday, June 18, 2015

summer school day nine reflection.

Today in thai cookong I made a looking good phat kra poa. I made it but I didn't eat it because it is too spicy for me. so I fried an egg and eat it with rice and maggii suace. I as my group member that is it yummy and my friend say that it is dilicous. In PE today we build a bamboo stick house and I help my friends tie the rope because they don't know how to tie it. Because we was the last group of the day we need to untied all of the rope. It was so tierd and my jean turn black.





science observation

What was your task?
My task is to biuld a thing that can protect the egg from breaking if we drop it.
How did you design your egg drop?
I desinn the egg to have a parachute and have a protection cover around the egg.
What did I learn?
I learn that a thing can come down softer with a parachute because it help to slow down by making more drag so it slowed down the egg enough to be safe from the top floor.When we took the parachute off, the egg brake.

1 comment: