Thursday, December 15, 2016

ETK reflection

I was in the Green Group. We were the only group that get to be in the cave for 2 hours, the rest of the people get 5 minutes in the cave. This is because our group were the first group to get in the cave and we discover that there are snakes in the cave so the other teachers decide (i think) to not go to that cave.  We have a helmet and a head light which is very heavy. We first need to walk up like a hundreds of steps which makes me just ready to go home. After that we'll see the cave. We walk in 1 by 1 down the stair and i was 1 of the first group of people, after I walk down the stair, a while after that, somebody shouted that they saw snake on the stairs and I was really scare because its a SNAKE! I walked with maxima, the cave was very beautiful. We have 10 minutes of dark silence to listen to the sound in the cave ( but I hear nothing).  When we turn on our flashlight again, we look up and saw a nature made elephant statue. We continue walking and an hour later, Miumiu's flashlight went off. She was really scared and no one was there except me. So she walked with me and I helped her with the light. The hardest part in the journey was the last part, we need to walk in a very narrow path. With Miumiu's light dead, I have a very important job. The path was so narrow we need to walk side ways. There are holes on the path and it was very hard to walk down and walk up. But we made it at last, me and Miumiu were the 5th people to go get out.

Hiking was very hard because you need to walk, walk, walk, and walk and see so less thing

The best memory is when caving, when we're eating mama, when Mr.Boyd shot the lazer into our cabin to Maxima's room which there are no one in there and he keep shooting for so long which is funny, when we discover there are tape on our door, and when playing uno attack.

1 comment: