Friday, December 9, 2016

Poetry Portfolio Story Jumper

Book titled 'My 3 poems collection'Read this free book made on StoryJumperWhat is my favorite poem?
My favorite poem is Anxiety, this is because it's the poem I did without having an outline and I can do it however I want which I liked very much because I don't need to make it to fix the outline.

What was the most challenging part of the project?
The most challenging part for me in the project would be how to think of something that would relate with the outline of the poem because our poem is created based on another poem and its hard to think of something that is related to them and is about us.

If I had more time, how would you change?
If I had more time, I would put in more devices such as alliteration, onomatopoeia and more to make my poem better and more fun to read.

1 comment: