Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Slice Of Life Number 3

How Can I Forgot!


It's Tuesday night. I completed all my other homework accept reading.
" Mom, I'm going to read the book until I fall as sleep." I told my mom who was playing her phone beside me.
"Okay, you finish all your other homework already right?" Mom asked.
"Yes!" I answered my mom without rethink about what I have done and what I still need to finish. I realized it was still 21:10 and it's too early for me to go to sleep so I watch youtube before read the book. The time went so fast after I looked at the clock again it was 21:35. I packed up my books, charged my computers and grab my "Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief" book. I lifted my right leg to turn around and I was shocked! My brain start to pop up homework and I remembered that I'm suppose to post a slice of life No.3 today! I have no idea of what to do. I opened my computer and start writing. Now, I realized that my slice of life is done! 

2 comments:

  1. Well done using dialogue and punctuating it correctly. Careful with your spacing, sometimes you add add a space before the word. It should look like this- "Mom, I am going to read my book until I fall asleep."

    ReplyDelete